Enhancing productivity within your business has never been easier with Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ technology. This unified, dynamic platform has the longest security lifecycle in the industry, providing support through Android R. Mobility Edge™ enables your company to drive business agility faster, better, more cost-effectively, and with less risk.
Cyber security is a priority at Honeywell and Android, and Mobility Edge™ is designed to protect your business from fragmented mobile computing. A task force at the corporate level determines security standards to ensure all products are secure before they are released.
Security correction patches are delivered to customers on a quarterly basis or less depending on their severity. They are typically delivered within 90 days of public disclosure, excluding imminent threats. Customers must apply all previously delivered patches before applying the most recent one, as they are reliant upon each other. Following these procedures ensures the security of your devices and, ultimately, your business.
The Mobility Edge™ platform can be used on several Honeywell devices, including the CN80, CT60, VM1A, and CK65.
- Full touchscreen capabilities coupled with a real numeric or QWERTY keypad
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- Long battery life
- Advanced network connectivity for large file transfers, video streaming, and business applications
- Battery power that lasts entire shifts
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen that can be read indoors and outdoors
- Smart Dock for easy mounting and removal
- Field-replaceable front panel
- Ignition control that eliminates lost productivity due to a dead vehicle battery
- Fast processer
- Extended battery life lasting over 18 hours
- Touchscreen that can be used with a finger, glove, or stylus
With Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™, you can accelerate deployments, optimize business performance, extend lifecycle, and strengthen security. To learn more, visit https://strategicmobility.com/new-warehouse-ien-hw/